We have moved our blog to http://elliottandholly.blogspot.com.

You will be automatically redirected to the new blog.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas is coming...

This post isn't really about Elliott, but since it's his first Christmas I thought maybe it would apply...

Here is our Christmas tree and the new sideboard that Dan bought for me for Christmas:


Dan walked to the grocery store a bit ago and got a great picture of our house:

This year we were lazy and only did the lights that line our front path. Since they are now completely covered in snow I wondered what they would look like if I turned the lights on:


I hope everyone is staying warm :)

3 comments:

Christine Porter said...

We missed you today, but are glad you are all home safe and warm. Your new sideboard looks fabulous!

The Howe Family said...

I love your Christmas present! :) Jon and I think your lights look really cool under the snow too. I was laughing out loud at E in his huge pants - dressing small children seems to be a universal daddy impairment! ;) I always appreciate the effort though! :)

Victoria said...

I had no idea (until I saw Chris's photos of the snow on facebook) that you'd had so much snow. Cool shots of the house and the lights covered with snow.