We have moved our blog to http://elliottandholly.blogspot.com.

You will be automatically redirected to the new blog.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Tulip Festival '10

On Friday Elliott and I went to the Tulip Festival with both of my sisters and their kids. We were celebrating Sarah's 34th Birthday - Sarah, you are old! Ha ha, just kidding. It's just nice to know that even though I just turned 30 she is now 34 :) (evil smile, he he).

The kids had a great time. There were a lot of activities to do without even going to look at the amazing tulip fields. Everyone, except E and I, went on a cow ride around the farm. I'm not sure what I was thinking...I think I thought someone needed to guard the strollers. I'm sure they would have been just fine. Maybe next year we can go on the ride.

Sarah and Grace getting ready to start the cow ride:


Amy with Cameron, Josh and Caleb:


Elliott on the horse swing:


Elliott sniffing the tulips:


Getting ready to investigate more tulips:


Tulip fields:


Brooke and Josh on the walk back:


Elliott is chatting up a storm recently. His new favorite word is "Amy". This morning he pointed at a picture of Amy and said her name. We are now working on the names of all the other aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins, etc... Owl is still a good standby, as well as turtle. We also think he says, " I want that". What manners he has!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What great photos! Beautiful children all...love seeing little Caleb without tears :-)

The Howe Family said...

How fun! What a cute little guy! We have one of those horses in our backyard....E is holding on so well...maybe I should let K try ours without holding onto her at the same time.

Victoria said...

WOW... you actually got to see tulips this year! :-) Nice collection of photos to show for it too... (and the new doors look great)