We have moved our blog to http://elliottandholly.blogspot.com.

You will be automatically redirected to the new blog.

Friday, November 6, 2009

Peeping Eyes

So, when I shower there is a little peeping Tom watching me. He's 30 inces tall (85%), 23lbs (55%) & has a huge head that appears bald in some lights (90% head circ.). Whenever I shower and E is around he has to watch me the whole time. He'll wedge himself in between the shower and the wall and talk to me. But, the second I'm done and open the shower curtain he crawls away.

Maybe I should be glad he likes me and wants to know what I'm up to. However, I do think I'd like to take a shower without an audience. Do other kids do this? His other fun trick is to now wedge himself in between me and the cupboards in our kitchen when I'm in there cooking - or whatever I'm doing.

I suppose I should be thankful that he still likes me enough to want to be around me so much.

2 comments:

The Howe Family said...

Yes - constant companions/shadows! : ) While it is somewhat endearing, I would also love to be in the bathroom alone sometimes!

Anna said...

That is kind of cute.